Did you know that IdEA members have
access to many great resources?
Did you know that as an IdEA member you are
eligible to submit blog posts?
We love to hear what our members are working on- whether it be a new initiative, the story of how your organization came to be or just a great post revolving around diaspora issues. Send us your stories and you may see them featured here, as well as promoted on our social media networks.
In order to submit a blog post for review, you must meet some basic guidelines:
- Blogs must be between 500-800 words or about a page single spaced
- Blogs must be accompanied by 2-3 pictures, an engaging video OR both.
- Please include all relevant hyperlinks in your submission.
- Submissions must be in word format.
- Send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! Our approval team will review all submissions. Once accepted we will let you know when your post will go live.
We look forward to hearing what YOU have to share with the IdEA community!