Join us – become an IdEA member
Engage with IdEA by signing up for a free membership, as an individual or as an organization. IdEA members join a Diaspora network working to strengthen the positive contributions that diaspora communities make to their countries of heritage.
As an IdEA member you will:
- receive announcements about diaspora events and initiatives
- gain access to free capacity development programming such as our webinars
- be invited to join IdEA’s micromentor group where you can sign up as a mentor or mentee
- share experiences and expertise with other diaspora leaders
- participate in events and programs sponsored by IdEA and its Partners
- post blogs and events to IdEA’s website
- help implement IdEA projects
- learn about ways to engage with other diasporas
- organizational members can be listed on the Diaspora Map
All individuals and organizations that support IdEA’s mission are welcome to become IdEA members. IdEA will conduct a standard due diligence to ensure that no individuals or organizations applying for membership are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list.
Apply for free membership (individuals)
Apply for free membership and to be part of the Diaspora Map (for organizations)