All organizations that support IdEA’s mission are welcome to become recognized members of IdEA. Organizations, business, interest groups and other entities interested in or working within the diaspora sphere can apply for IdEA membership. IdEA members join a diaspora network working to strengthen the positive contributions that diaspora communities make to their countries of heritage.
As an IdEA member your organization will:
- Be listed on the Diaspora Map
- Participate in events and programs sponsored by IdEA and its partners
- Post blogs and events to IdEA’s website
- Gain access to free capacity development programming such as our webinars
- Be eligible to join IdEA’s micromentor group where you can sign up as a mentor or mentee
- Receive announcements about diaspora events and initiatives
- Share experiences and expertise with other diaspora leaders
- Learn about ways to engage with other diaspora groups
If you are an individual interested in accessing the myriad of benefits afforded to IdEA members please sign up for our mailing list, which can be found below, where you will receive newsletters with invitations to upcoming event details, discount codes to capacity building workshops, announcements about IdEA initiatives and other great benefits.
IdEA will conduct a standard due diligence to ensure that no individuals or organizations applying for membership or for our mailing list are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list.